Bloppers and Hidden Anime scenes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparky3000
Admin

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Bloppers and Hidden Anime scenes   Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:09 pm

I have watch tons of Animes, and I seen tons of bloopers or hiddne scenes.

Here is a few I wil share with ya.

If you see one that is not on here put it up.

Chrono Crusades

Opening theme:

Scene #1

Scene #2

There is two scenes in the 45 seconds in to the opening theme. One is Mary Madegelne (Chrono's love before Rossette) and oothe second one is Him and Mary Madegelne.

Episode #3

The articvle in the newspapaer has nothing to do with the title. it was about things that happen in the Iraqu wars years way after the time Chrono Crusades was set (1920)

Epsidoe 22

In episode 22, Aion punches Chrono in the chest, but when Chrono is on the ground with Mary, the wounds are on stomache wehn he got hit i nthe chest.

Also when Chrono falls to Mary's arms, his wound is not there

Fullmetal Alchemist:

Episode #51

In episode 51 when Ed and Al reach out their arms in the sky, Edward had his older automail that Winry amde him. But before that when Ed was talkingto hoemhiem vefore traveling away he had a diffrent automail arm.

Gungrave:

Episode #5

GunGravve was created by Yashiro Nightow the creator of Trigun. In episode 5 of The annocners o nthe tv were talking about two racers i na race. Ther names were Micheal the Stampede (guy wearing red and white on tv) and Black Chapel (guy wearing black with a white cross on Tv). Those names were name after VAsh the Stampede (micheal Stampede in the race) and Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Black Chapel) in Yashiro Nightow's anime Trigun. Yahsiro later stuck Beyond the Grave as Livio in The Trigun manga series: Trigun Maximum

also they putthose creatures called Thomaese from the Trigun series on the racing scene o nthe tv (on the screne)

Gun X Sword: (Gun Sword in English)

Episode #4

scene #1

Scene: #2

scene: #3

In Episode 4, Van ( pronunces: "Von" for some crazy reason) the main character got a fever and was floating down the river. The little girl that follows him (Wendy) had to drag him out of the river.

Later on inthe episode you see Van has a scar on taht wans't there when he was floating down the river.

Trigun

Episode #10 Murder Machine

Before they meet Wolfwood, His Cross punisher is on roof of the bus.

Scene: #1

Scene: #2

They keep changing teh sign with the name of city from May city ot Mei City
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Magician Girl
Homunculus

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Bloppers and Hidden Anime scenes   Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:33 pm

Very observant! I wouldn't have caught half of these.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s10.invisionfree.com/The_Network_Board/index.php?act=idx
Wrath guy
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Bloppers and Hidden Anime scenes   Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:55 am

well,hes been posting this in all forums!! heheh. but i agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fulmatal-naruto.activebb.net
Quig Alchemist

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Bloppers and Hidden Anime scenes   Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:06 am

Quote :
Gungravve was created by Yashiro Nightow the creator of Trigun. In episode 5 of The annocners o nthe tv were talking about two racers i na race. Ther names were Micheal the Stampede (guy wearing red and white on tv) and Black Chapel (guy wearing black with a white cross on Tv). Those names were name after VAsh the Stampede (micheal Stampede in the race) and Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Black Chapel) in Yashiro Nightow's anime Trigun. Yahsiro later stuck Beyond the Grave as Livio in The Trigun manga series: Trigun Maximum

also they putthose creatures called Thomaese from the Trigun series on the racing scene o nthe tv (on the screne)

O.o I didn't know that....I didn't even know that Nightow even made any other manga....*goes to look at Gungrave*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloppers and Hidden Anime scenes   

Back to top Go down

Bloppers and Hidden Anime scenes
Page 1 of 1