HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fake Fanfiction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koiru the Twilit
Admin

Number of posts : 22
Location : Wondering what it will be like with you here.. Wishing that you could be ^^
Registration date : 2006-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Fake Fanfiction   Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:25 am

yes i realize that haruko -.- anyway first chap:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 1: When Two Lives Collide

The thunder growled menacingly once more. My breath created a fog on the cold window. I watched as the dark gray sky beat the earth frantically with rain. The quiet sound of the rain hitting the roof echoed through the empty house. It has seemed to be like this every day since... A single tear ran down my cheek, resembling the rainfall.
"Koiru?" Koyuki called. I quickly wiped the tear from my cheek and stood up. Koyuki walked into the room.
"Oh, hi Koyuki. I didn't hear you come in."
"Well you are the one who let me move in, remember?" she said mockingly.
"Yea, only because you're my friend," I responded, not in the mood.
"And," she pointed out, "because my house is chaotic. I can't stand it there." I didn't respond.
"But that's not why I'm here," she continued. "I'm here because I want you to come with me -"
" - And go somewhere with Dillon," I cut her off. She just stared at me.
"Not only that, but there's something in it for you," she tried to hide a smirk.
"Like what?" I said, showing some interest. She couldn't hide her smile.
"Well you'd have to come with me, wouldn't you?" I sighed.
"All right, but if it's because you want me to take pictures of you two again, I'll shove the camera in your mouth." She laughed at my threat. I got on my shoes and picked my jacket up off the back of the couch. I began to walk out the door.
"Hey, aren't you going to put your jacket on?" Koyuki asked.
"No... The rain doesn't bother me," I said. Although it does... I thought bitterly.
"Then why are you bringing it?" she said, confused.
"... I don't know," I responded and threw it back on the couch. Koyuki just rolled her eyes and shrugged. So they continued out the door into the pouring rain.

As they trudged along the sidewalk, I shivered as the rain soaked me. My black shirt was already drenched, as well as my dark blue jeans. I shivered once more, feeling my once strawberry-blonde hair cling to my neck.

After fifteen minutes of walking, we came up to Dillon's house. Koyuki rang the doorbell once, and Dillon opened the door soon after. They smiled at eachother.
"Enough standing out in the rain. Come in!" he said excitedly. As we walked through the door, he stopped me by saying, "Hey Koiru." I could hear the smile in his voice. Oh god. Why the hell did I agree to come? I thought, cursing my curiousity.

Dillon led us into the living room.
"Uh... I'd offer you a seat if you weren't all wet," he said with a laugh. "I'll be right back," he said. He hid a smirk and walked into the kitchen. I turned to stare at Koyuki.
"Don't look at me like that. I don't know what he's up to," she said nervously, trying a bad excuse.

After a few minutes of waiting, Dillon returned from the kitchen, with someone following him. My eyes stayed on the boy. He was tall, around 5"8. He had dark brown hair which was kept slightly long, and his eyes were a lighter brown. I guessed he was around the age of 14. I saw him glance at me, but he then quickly looked away. I looked down, embarressed for staring so long. I turned my head to see Koyuki staring at me with a wide smile. I flushed.
"This is Shadow. He's my new friend who just moved here yesterday," Dillon introduced. Shadow... I thought, pondering his name. Dillon pushed him forward so we could introduce ourselves.
"Hi, I'm Koyuki," she said happily.
"Ah, so you're the one Dillon talks about all the time," Shadow said. She looked at Dillon and smiled. Shadow walked up to me. I slowly looked up to his face. Our eyes locked. The moment seemed to last forever to both of us. I blinked and looked down, embarressed once more. He flushed slightly.
"I'm Koiru," I said softly.
"Ah, nice to meet you," he said with a soft smile.
"You too," I responded. As he walked back towards Dillon, I heard him murmur quietly, "Koiru..."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

so yea chap. 1 for yea. tell me what u think. flame me if u want, because i want to know what i can change in it. ok ty ppl r&r

Fake Fanfiction
Page 1 of 1